Personnel Fire Escape Chute , Fast Residential Emergency Escape
Fire Escape Chute Introduction
- This escape chute is about personnel escape systems for buildings
and tall structures. For escape systems for large vehicles, see
- An escape chute is a special kind of emergency exit, used where
conventional fire escape stairways are impractical. The chute is a
fabric (or occasionally metal) tube installed near a special exit
on an upper floor or roof of a building, or a tall structure.
During use, the chute is deployed, and may be secured at the bottom
by a fire fighting crew some distance out from the building. Once
the tube is ready, escapees enter the tube and slide down to a
lower level or the ground level.
- Outside layer: fiberglass or polyester which can afford high
temperature more than 800 degree. It is one of the best
fire-proofing and inflaming material.
- Interlayer: Aluminum-foil is good at heat insulation and
dissipation, which can prevent smoke from permeating.
- Inlayer: The escape chute is made up of polyester and static wire
which can avoid spark created by static cause of constantly
- Guided sliding sleeve is made from special rubber, anti-aging.
- Gliding speed is about 1.5m/s, safety enough. Cushion in the end of
the slide can protect person from falling down.
Fire Escape Chute Main technical parameters
|Name:||Residential Emergency Escape Slides||Entrance Circle Size:||P600mm|
|Distance From Landmar:||H800mm||Standard Weight:||35-80kg|
|Number Of Passengers In Emergency:||22 Person/L 20m Slide Gauge||Design Glide Speed:||≤3.5m/s(Self Controllable)|
|Fire Proof Jacket High Temperature Resistance:||600c||Experimental Tension:||2.2t|
Escape chute type:
escape chute is the door to escape the lives of the victims in the
fire. Because opportunities are reserved for people who are
prepared. In the event of fire, there is an escape chute, and the
people in the building can escape from the scenein the first place.
According to the different building or the use of different places,
choose different types of suitable escape chute set with the
following four kinds. High rise building window escape chute
High rise building window escape chute
Outdoor type: It is usually a stainless steel storage bracket
combination box placed in the house near the window. When it is
used urgently, first open the stainless steel storage box and lift
the slide frame out of the window, then put the escape chute (cloth
bag) outlet into the room. The slide frame frame hole relies on the
slide down force, and the slide slide to the ground can complete
the evacuation of the person.
Indoor series type escape slide
Corridor, platform type escape chute: first make the house corridor
and balcony make a 75*75 cm square hole, each floor is fitted with
the floor height matching escape chute. When emergency occurs, as
long as the operating mechanism is pulled, stored in the stainless
steel storage tank in each floor of the escape chute will
automatically droop to each lower floor. Evacuate the affected
people quickly and safely from dangerous areas.
Spiral escape chute
- Indoor, outdoor, common, and mobile devices are available for
selection. No space is used to affect the original space.
- Any floor in any location can be installed within the ccc range.
- Convenient operation and rapid escape of 22 people per minute, the
weight of 35-125Kg old and weak women and children can be used.
- When using the escape slide, you will not see the scene above the
ground without fear.
- Escape chute, the outer layer is made of flame retardant material
forever, and it can delay the invasion of fire tongue when it
- The escape chute has high safety and can withstand more than
- The outer layer is affixed with luminous precautions and operating
instructions, and can be used clearly in the dark.
- The escape chute is designed according to the principle of physical
gravity, and does not need to use electricity to rely on its own
- The escape slide adopts vertical type without occupying space, and
does not need a wide square.